Friday, February 18, 2011

Holy Grail Beauty Products

Hey guys, Sorrys its been a while, I have had such a busy week/weeks. Sorry if I sound different in this video, I have been ill for the past week! stupid snow! Still, A lil video showing my HG products. I will not be doing a fave videos for November because I haven’t really been trying anything new. The products mentioned are products I purchase over and over again because nothing can replace it. The products that I mention and recommend are: Botanics Eye make up remover Laure Mercier foundation primer Shu Uemura depsea water spray in ROSE Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets OLAY beauty fluid (sensitive skin) MY ULTIMATE HG =) hope you enjoy this video, feel free to tell me your HG products, afterall.. Sharing is caring! HOpe you all wrap up warm as its getting chilly, don’t get ill like me! See you all soon Suzi
Video Rating: 4 / 5


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment