Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to find a topic in corporate finance to write a paper?

Question by travelsource: How to find a topic in corporate finance to write a paper?
Currently, I am a mba student, and I am really interested in finance. So I wanna find an interesting topic in corporate finance to write a paper, through which I can mine more knowledge in this field. Thanks for your help.

Best answer:

Answer by li
explain how the use of derivatives can be uesed to determine maximum profit and minimal cost, if you need any help just shoot me an email (dani_california90@yahoo.com). i just wrote a paper on that for today for my AP Calculous class and have some examples if you need any…

Add your own answer in the comments!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment