Monday, March 7, 2011

Naughty and Nice Products of 2010

I hope you all have an amazing New Year, thanks so much for watching! :) xoxo, Bethany Don’t forget to… Subscribe to my vlog channel!- www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter!- www.twitter.com Follow me on DAILYBOOTH!- www.dailybooth.com Products Mentioned: (Yes, I know I have 11 nice products instead of 10 but I couldn’t help myself! haha) Nice List- Amazing cosmetics concealer Revlon photo ready foundation NYX cream blushes- Rose petal and boho chic Lush bubblegum lip scrub Tarte lip surgence lip stain- Charmed MAC Dazzleglass- Baby Sparks Cover girl lash blast fusion mascara Maybelline eye studio gel liner China glaze nail polish- Pool Party Healthy sexy hair soy renewal serum Juicy couture orginal perfume Naughty list- Urban decay urban defense tinted moisturizer YSL Lipstick-30 Maybelline cream eyeshadows Benefit lip gloss- Who are you wearing? Cover girl lash exact mascara Disclaimer- I bought everything with my own money and this is not a sponsored video, I have no affiliation with the companies and all opinions are my own! :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment