Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The perfect Thanksgiving meal online?

OK, I know I have readers all around the world, but this one is for those who live in the United States.

On Thursday we’re having our Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday because, well, it gives me a chance to cook!

Today Maryam and I are looking around for what we should make.

Last night, while at the best restaurant in Half Moon Bay, Cetrella, I asked the head chef what he’d make. Sounds yummy.

But that got me thinking. What are the best places online to find Thanksgiving recipes? So far I like Epicurious, FoodNetwork, and All Recipes the best.

How about you? Care to share your best recipes? Got any outstanding ones that are easy enough for a geek to make?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment